Chalk Paint® decorative paint
“Painting with our paint should always be a pleasure.”
Annie Sloan developed her now famous Chalk Paint® to answer the need she had for a paint which would have many uses from acting like limewash to looking like old painted furniture and that had a good range of colour that could be extended by the user. This paint is very easy to work with and allows people to be creative as one doesn’t get involved with the technicalities of preparation and it also allows you to change your mind without hassle.
- BEST paint on the market for painting furniture
- Paint can be use on any surface - literally!
- Use on walls- for a soft matte effect or wax it for a polished plaster effect
- Can even use paint on floors
- Paint can be applied to interior or exterior surfaces and furnishings
- Use one color or layer colors
- Distress and apply waxes to create an old world patina
- Can be used as a wash-dilute with water so when you apply paint it shows the wood grain
- You can use it as an impasto (thickly), just leave the lid off to thicken
- Very little black is used so the colors can be mixed in any combination
Ease of Use:
- No need to prime or prepare
- The colors are mixed intelligently
- Paint has extremely low VOCs and has little to no odor
Swatches: click to view details
Search For Retailers
For stockists outside of our territory please check AnnieSloan.com.